Jake Lorbach #34
AS A JUNIOR (2014-2015)
- Made eight appearances off the bench, averaging 1.6 minutes per game
AS A SOPHOMORE (2013-2014)
- Saw action in eight games vs. Morgan State (11/9), North Florida (11/29), Bryant (12/11), North Dakota State (12/14), ULM (12/27), Nebraska (1/4), Northwestern (2/19) and Minnesota (2/22) … scored career high 6 points vs. Bryant, shooting 3-of-3 in final 2:36 of game
AS A FRESHMAN (2012-13)
- Took the court in three contests, playing a total of four minutes
- Scored first career point on a FT vs. Savannah State (12/12) … Added a second point from the charity stripe against Iona (3/22) in the NCAA tournament
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
- Four-year letterwinner in basketball and two-year letterwinner in volleyball at St. Edward High School in Lakewood, Ohio.
- Averaged six points, eight rebounds and three assists per game as a senior; advanced to two “Sweet 16’s” and one “Elite 8” as a member of the St. Edward basketball team.
- Member of St. Edward’s 2011 OHSBVA Division I state champion volleyball team.
- Enjoys playing video games and organizing pick up football games in his spare time; lists beating California Taft High School at the buzzer at the Torrey Pines Classic as his greatest sports thrill.
- Son of Thomas and Jennifer Lorbach; has one brother, Josh.